As this is a flagship event for inspiring the next generation, we are open for corporate sponsorships. This is a great opportunity to build solidarity and support within the railways and supporting industries.
“Excellent, fun and informative.” Gold Sponsor 2017
"It was a great event and we were pleased to sponsor." Gold Sponsor 2018
"We value the potential to associate our brand with rail education and innovation."
Gold sponsor 2018
Why get involved?
Our team will work with you to meet your company's objectives, enabling you to:
- Engage with a talented pool of prospective young engineers, job-ready in terms of experience, people skills and academic excellence
- Drive your STEM engagement via our STEM Outreach programme to consolidate support and uphold the future if the sector
- Partner with local and international teams
- Showcase your products and demonstrate your leadership to participating teams, industries, judges, volunteers and spectators at the event in June
- Deliver profiled and relevant brand exposure via six months of focused social media coverage
- Be part of a growing network of industry leaders that promote innovation
- 500,000 IMechE social media followers
- 120,000 + Institution members
- 300 attendees. Focused and engaged enthusiasts, professionals and participants at the event
- 250 participants. Connect with a pool of highly skilled graduates, apprentices and young professionals
- Connect and recruit from a pool of highly skilled graduates and apprentices.
- 30+ industry leaders and subject experts
At the final event you will:
- Be on the judging panel for business case presentations and or track-based or design challenges
- Be invited to a networking event with all the participants and competition officials
- Have the opportunity to present at the awards ceremony
- Be provided an exhibition space to display an item of innovation
- Have your corporate branding displayed on selected promotional event collateral
- Drive your STEM engagement via a new platform.
Get in touch with Daniel Anglin
to find out how we can connect your organisation with the engineering talent of the future.
+44 (0)20 7973 1309