Learn to Win 2021
Learn to Win is the first date in the diary that kickstarts the new Formula Student season and brings together the event organisers, head judges, partners and teams to discuss the year ahead. Save the date: Learn to Win 2021 will take place in late October 2021.
Whether you are involved in team management, design, fabrication or testing, Learn To Win will give you crucial insights into what the judges are looking for and how to improve every aspect of your car.
- Understand the ruleset, with all the major changes and updates to stay compliant at FS2021
- Be inspired by successes and avoid failures, whether IC, EV, hybrid or FS-AI
- Speak directly with the judges involved in Cost, Business, Design and more and maximise your scoring
- Get new team members up to speed and help returning members improve
- Benchmark your car against other teams and take back new ideas
- Find out how to access IMechE awards and write the best application to secure funds
Plus: CV workshops, technical and careers exhibition areas, networking drinks, free lunch and much more.
Following fully booked events in the last two years, early booking is strongly recommended.
CLASS OF LEARN TO WIN 2020