Schools and Clubs Engineering Challenge Fund
The IMechE ‘Schools and Clubs Engineering Challenge Fund’ is now open for applications.
The fund enables awards of up to £2000 be made to support STEM initiatives and activities in schools or clubs which promote mechanical engineering to children in primary and secondary education.
Eligibility: The award is open to any individual, educational establishment or club. There is no requirement for the applicant to be a member of the Institution.
Award conditions: Your application must be supported by a mentor, who is either the head teacher, club leader or a member of the Institution. The mentor should support your application, be involved with the activity and comment on the following:
- Award purpose and aim.
- Suitability of the applicant(s) stating the benefits to the individual(s) and the IMechE.
- After the event has completed the award holder is required to submit a report to the committee.
Value of award: Up to £2000.
- Applications are reviewed throughout the year – you can apply at any time.
- Applications can be made by the coordinator on behalf of the school or club.
- You must submit your completed application form at least one month before the event.
Submit your completed application form to email@example.com.