We have designed this course to improve the processes and culture in an organisation for bringing innovative new products to market.
Using a mix of theory and case study examples, you will examine the factors necessary for innovation to flourish and produce commercially successful products and services.
In the programme we outline the concepts, structures and organisational culture necessary to enable organisations to generate ideas for innovative products, together with the processes necessary to bring ideas to reality in a commercially successful manner.
Upon completion, you will be equipped to assess the state of innovation within their own organisations and to implement practical changes to improve its innovation potential.
Who should attend?
This programme is suitable for engineers at all levels.
How will I benefit?
After the course you will be able to:
• Understand what makes innovation in products, services and processes
• Understand the characteristics required for a business to be able to commercially exploit its innovations
• Understand the building blocks of a robust innovation process – ideas to implementation
• Assess the state of innovation within your own organisation
• Create an action plan to improve innovation in your organisation