Essential leadership practices and strategies to help you and your team succeed.
As a leader, you are the driving force behind your team. You are the one who stretches them to reach their full potential as a group whilst working hard to bring out the best in each individual.
Never has it been more important than now to step up and be the leader you know you can be, shepherding your organisation through today’s uncertain climate and emerging strong whilst achieving your personal, business and career goals. This in-depth virtual programme will guide you through some of the core leadership practices helping both you and your team succeed.
This masterclass will introduce you to new leadership techniques as well as helping you to hone your existing skills. The focus is also on enabling; helping you provide your team with the skills and environment to thrive, whilst supporting them in navigating and resolving issues in times of change. You will hone your coaching and negotiation skills as well as exploring conflict, which amongst other areas, will truly support you in fulfilling your role as a leader.
Delivered over four two hour virtual classrooms, this bespoke online leadership programme will provide you with deep insight into what makes a good leader as well as a set of tried and tested tools to fully support you in your role.
How does the masterclass work?
It will be delivered over four virtual classrooms (VCs), plus an optional clinic, which will take place a month after the last VC, for attendees to discuss successes, challenges and best practice:
- VC 1: Coaching for success
- VC 2: Negotiation skills
- VC 3: Understanding and managing conflict
- VC 4: Building great teams
- Two coaching sessions
- Masterclass clinic (optional)
These VCs are highly practical and interactive, meaning that you will not be lectured to. Instead, you will have the opportunity to share best practice with like-minded peers and develop your leadership style and competencies in a focused and personalised environment, as if you were learning in a physical classroom.
The time between the sessions allows you to absorb the ideas and reflect on the lessons learned before the next workshop, as we develop your thinking with further learning.
To support your business and career development, this masterclass includes two 60-minute coaching sessions, which will run once a week following the course. The aim is to support you in embedding what you have learnt and the insights gained directly into your team and the wider business.
This is a unique opportunity to discuss any issues you’re currently facing with an experienced business coach, who will guide your thinking, strategy and actions to ensure your learning experience has a direct impact on the bottom line.
A month after your Masterclass has finished, you will have the opportunity to join the rest of the group for an optional hour to discuss successes, challenges and best practice. Bring your current issues to the table during this 60-minute session, and let the group, facilitated by an expert business coach and trainer, guide your thinking towards strategic, innovative solutions.
An opportunity to reflect on how far you’ve come and focus in on what changes and tweaks still need to take place for you to reach your goals.
Who should attend?
Anyone looking to develop their leadership skills. Particularly:
- Leaders who understand that the current, evolving global space will require them to up their game, adapt fast, pivot where necessary and hone their skills.
- Senior managers looking to formalise their existing skills and/or develop new ones, in order to better lead themselves and their team/s.
How will I benefit?
- Have a practical process for managing formal and informal coaching sessions
- Developed your competence and confidence in coaching techniques
- Have a set practical tools for preparing for a negotiation (external or internal) and have practised using them
- Understand the nature of conflict, your natural approach in a conflict situation and how it could be developed
- Have reviewed the way that teams operate and have a list of potential refinements you could make to yours