We have designed this course to support engineers with building customer relationships through powerful communication, trust and rapport building.
Learning how to handle customers professionally is as vital as the products and services you provide.
If you operate in a client/customer role you need both technical skills and a range of complementary skills related to client management.
In this programme we concentrate on the key areas by giving you the opportunity to practise your interpersonal skills in a variety of client/customer situations.
Who should attend?
This programme is suitable for engineers and non-engineers at all levels.
How will I benefit?
After the course you will be able to:
• Build better client relationships through improved communication, rapport, trust, and loyalty
• Use listening and questioning techniques effectively
• Manage customer expectations more effectively
• Positively manage conflict and challenging situations
• Handle difficult interactions, different customer attitudes, objections and challenging situations, whilst maintaining a focus on the customer
• Use a proven problem-solving technique to create win: win scenarios
• Adopt techniques of active listening and questioning to troubleshoot customer problems